A/C System Maintenance, Heating System Maintenance & HVAC Maintenance Service
Planned Maintenance Service in Sunrise, FL & the surrounding areas
Regular service and professional maintenance is the very best way to protect your home or business’ cooling and heating system.
HVAC Maintenance in Southwest Ranches, FL | HVAC Maintenance Service Sunrise, FL | Heating System Maintenance Weston, FL, Davie, FL, Plantation, FL
After all, these products work very hard to ensure your comfort, air quality, and peace-of-mind throughout the years. As a home or business owner, one of the easiest types of maintenance that you can perform is simply changing the air filter. But in order to guarantee total quality we recommend a regularly scheduled tune-up performed by one of our expert, factory trained technicians. We’ll do a lot more than just change the filter! Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of the things that happen during one of our maintenance visits:
- Check refrigerant levels and overall system performance
- Clean or change air filters
- Inspect and tighten all electrical components and connections
- Clean and inspect the condensate drain
- Check safety controls to ensure proper operation
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Inspect coils for refrigerant leaks
- Check for air leaks at unit connection
- Check all thermostat settings
There’s more to it than that, and our factory trained technicians will provide a comprehensive report summarizing exactly what was done to your cooling and heating systems. Our up-front communication has earned PROTOCOOL Cooling Solutions a reputation for trustworthiness, quality, and value.
CONTACT US, or call us at 954-776-2665 and learn about our regularly scheduled maintenance programs!