Heating System Maintenance, HVAC Maintenance & HVAC Maintenance ServiceSouthwest Ranches, FL, Sunrise, FL & Weston, FL, Davie, FL, Plantation, FL
Planned Maintenance Service in Sunrise, FL & the surrounding areas
Regular service and professional maintenance is the very best way to protect your home or business’ cooling and heating system.
After all, these products work very hard to ensure your comfort, air quality, and peace-of-mind throughout the years. As a home or business owner, one of the easiest types of maintenance that you can perform is simply changing the air filter. But in order to guarantee total quality we recommend a regularly scheduled tune-up performed by one of our expert, factory trained technicians. We’ll do a lot more than just change the filter! Here’s a sneak peak at just a few of the things that happen during one of our maintenance visits:
- Check refrigerant levels and overall system performance
- Clean or change air filters
- Inspect and tighten all electrical components and connections
- Clean and inspect the condensate drain
- Check safety controls to ensure proper operation
- Clean indoor and outdoor coils
- Inspect coils for refrigerant leaks
- Check for air leaks at unit connection
- Check all thermostat settings
There’s more to it than that, and our factory trained technicians will provide a comprehensive report summarizing exactly what was done to your cooling and heating systems. Our up-front communication has earned PROTOCOOL Cooling Solutions a reputation for trustworthiness, quality, and value.
CONTACT US, or call us at 954-776-2665 and learn about our regularly scheduled maintenance programs!